Landmark Brunswick pub Sarah Sands Hotel is launching some exciting new promotions, events and specials this week that will keep locals fed, watered and entertained through winter and beyond. These include matching guests’ bar tabs for AFL games, a new Bottomless Brunch on Saturdays and being the destination for Brunswick’s largest roast!
Round For Round – dollar for dollar matched bar tab for AFL games – With AFL season in full swing, Sarah Sands Hotel is doubling customers’ bar tabs dollar for dollar each game!
– Round For Round is available whenever an AFL game is on the screens at the pub
– Guests simply set up a bar tab before the first bounce and Sarah Sands Hotel will match it up to $150
– That means customers could have $300 to spend on food and drinks through and after the game for only $150
– Available throughout the venue
Locals Night, the first Friday of every month
– Monthly from 3rd June, but Sarah Sands loves hosting a party so the pub will launch Locals Night on Friday 27 th May, which is the eve of the very first Sarah Sounds so it is set to be hive of activity over the weekend
– Locals Night from 4-7pm in the downstairs bar
– First drink is on the house
– Chef will provide a selection of snacks – think pizzas, baked halloumi and fried chicken bites
– Available to those living in the 3056 postcode
Sarah Sounds Bottomless Brunch, 12-2pm every Saturday from 28th May
– Upstairs at Sarah Sands will be transformed into a vibrant brunch space with upbeat acoustic tunes
– Guests can choose a brunch dish of their choice and enjoy bottomless spritz, wine and beer for $59
– For those who wish to upgrade to a Mimosa Tree, with 12 mimosas served in a cocktail tree, it is $50 extra
– A trio of musicians will rove across the floor, performing renditions of modern hits and rocking out some of the classics
Brunswick’s Largest Roast from 12pm on Sundays
– Guests choose their roast experience from a weekly rotating protein that includes options for meat-lovers and vegetarians alike, served with hearty seasonal sides
– Huge roast for just $28 per person
– Option to add a bottomless wine package for an additional $17 (90 minutes)
– Kids’ roast, served with juice and ice cream sundae available for $15
Pizza Day and Trivia Night on Wednesdays
– Delicious pizzas for just $15 from 12pm
– Trivia Night kicks off at 7pm and there are many prizes to be won. Even those who come second place have the chance to win a slab of beer, simply by picking the joker card from the board.
Together with existing offers including $18 parmas on Mondays, midweek happy hours and no cocktail over $15 on Thursdays – Sarah Sands is not only an iconic pub, but also the perfect place to meet up with friends all week long!