Brogan’s Way Gin are giving guests the chance to travel around the world one cocktail and canapé at a time this World Gin Day, on Saturday 11th June, at their unique boutique Distillery in Richmond.
In a one-day-only menu curated in celebration of World Gin Day, the adventure can depart for gin lovers on home soil, with the fuel of a Cold Brew cocktail matched with a classic Tim Tam before guests’ taste buds take off across the seas. There’ll be six different cocktails for attendees to try, paired perfectly with a small, tasty morsel to match the region and compliment the beverage flavours on hand.
World Gin Day Menu at Brogan’s Way – from $18 per pairing of cocktail and matching morsel:
– An Australian twist with a Cold Brew Gin Martini perfectly paired with a tasty local favourite the Tim Tam
– A Japanese Slipper served with a bite sized side of steamed Edamame seasoned with gin botanical salt
– An English favourite Gin Summer Cup and open mini scone with jam and cream
– A refreshing Spanish favourite, a Gin Sangria served with a small bite of baked chorizo and olive on the side
– From the USA, Brogan’s Way’s take on the Pan Am Clipper paired with a mini Philly Cheese Steak slider
– Heading south to Brazil a delicious Ginprinha paired with a fresh juicy fruit skewer
Bookings for this experience are recommended however guests can still visit the Brogan’s Way Distillery and order from the regular food and extensive cocktail menu throughout the day.
What: World Gin Day cocktail at Brogan’s Way
Where: Brogan’s Way, 61 North St, Richmond
When: Saturday 11th June, 1pm-11pm
Why: Celebratory Menu of six gin cocktails from around the world with matching canapés in boutique distillery and bar Brogan’s Way
For further information and to book a table visit, https://www.brogansway.com.au/world-gin-day-2021/