That’s Amore Cheese has collaborated with Lucy Liu to create an exciting Asian fusion virtual event with an exclusive dinner available on Friday 8th October at 6.30pm – Dinner in Lake Garda.
During the event guests will visit the beautiful Le Morette winery in Lake Garda and learn about the wines as well as hear from Zac Cribbes, Executive Chef at Lucy Liu about the amazing menu that has been paired with the wines and cheese. Giorgio of That’s Amore will also talk about the cheeses.
The Zoom event is free for anyone to join in the conversation.
For those who wish to taste along, the That’s Amore Cheese X Lucy Liu Dinner in Lake Garda Pack offers great value at $170 for two people. Guests will enjoy a delicious meal of Lucy Liu dishes, complemented by That’s Amore cheeses and two bottle of wine from Le Morette winery while they ‘travel’ to Lake Garda.
The dinner pack is available across Victoria and delivery is free!
Dinner in Sicily Pack, $170 – serves 2
– That’s Amore Cheese Burrata
– That’s Amore Cheese Smoked Bocconcini
– Lucy Liu Pavinda’s Secret Spiced Chickpea & Peanuts
– Lucy Liu Kingfish Sashimi, green nam jim, coconut and Thai basil
– Lucy Liu Drunken Chicken with Shaoxing wine and green onion dressing
– Lucy Liu Steamed Jasmine Rice with coconut
– Lucy Liu Stir Fried Asian Greens with garlic and sweet Mushroom soy
– Le Morette Bardolino wine 750ml
– Le Morette Luguna wine 750ml
– Lavosh crackers
To register for free to attend the event, guests should visit: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAkfuqvqzotG9X2TanIRDmSxVUdcGIEoVvh
For those wanting the full experience in Victoria, Dinner in Lake Garda Packs are available via: https://thatsamorecheese.com.au/products/dinner-in-lake-garda-with-lucy-liu
Orders for regional Victoria must be placed by 3pm Tuesday 5th October and, for Metro Melbourne, 3pm Wednesday 6 th October and the dinner pack will be delivered on the Thursday or Friday in time for the live Zoom.
Victorians are invited to join in this fantastic event and enjoy the exclusive dinner from Lucy Liu and That’s Amore Cheese.